Join Our Team
Registered Dental Hygienist
Location: Redding, CA
Team Perio is growing and we are looking for an additional Dental Hygienist to join our team!
Would you like to work on a team that values creating a positive experience for patients and team members? At Team Perio, we believe in safety, predictability, and creating a humanistic experience for our patients and each other. We aim to help patients experience dental surgery in a positive way.
The dental hygienist position is responsible for working within a team and assisting the doctor's with safe, predictable, and successful surgical treatment for patients. The right candidate will:
- Communicate clearly with patients and all team members
- Have sustained positivity and energy through out the day
- Is able to self govern and work autonomously, while working well in a team
- Have attention to detail
- Have professionalism
- Conduct root planing in a surgical setting
- Serve periodontal patients with maintenance care and oral hygiene instructions
- Deliver local anesthetic for surgery patients
- Assist the doctor in patient examinations by conducting periodontal charting
- Work well on computers and type fast for charting
- Helping out with sterilization and breaking down rooms when needed
Our current hygienists love this position because it is dynamic and encompasses a variety of tasks beyond standard hygienists positions.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
We think that all patients deserve to experience a better life by having their mouth restored to ideal health. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we want to meet you!
*Please reply with resume and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a good fit for our team based on the above.*
Job Type: Full-time w/ benefits
Pay: $42.00 - $50.00 per hour